안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Enroute to Petite France

Spotted a BALI floating restaurant!! Yes, I was on a bus-ride that took us from Cheongpyeong station to Petite France.  
During a 30-minute ride, I was a bit sleepy but the sight of Chuncheon lake kinda woke me up and made me sober--again! 
The barren trees along the road seemed to 'ignite' my curiosity and drenched me into questions as to whether I had made the right choice of going to Chuncheon area at this period...thinking that the view must've been breathtaking--considering it'd been Spring time---or so I thought. 
But..never mind...the view of the lake itself was worthy of the price
 I paid for the trip alone.  
#Gee, I wished I could just remove those cables!!! 
#cables and more cables...seemed to obstruct the view. But, well..what could we do? After all, there IS an electricity plant near the lake. So???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...