안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 19, 2014

TWO Colors of Spring..in Pleasantville!!!

One is the pale white and grey color that even the bright blue sky cannot overtake it. 
Yet, this is a quintessential color of spring--at least what I saw along my walk veering off the alleys near Gyeongbokgung Palace. 
Even a facade of Museum of Contemporary Arts along with the passing by cars...only enhanced the grey-white feeling of spring that my eyes were witnessing. 
Just when I veered off into an alley around it, I couldn't help but notice a remarkably stand-out cafe(?) at the intersection of the alley... 
This is unquestionably one of my fave pictures that day.
--------------------------------------------------------- 
Until, of course, I found this eye-opener brightly colored(^-^) flora at one corner of the alley I was passing through. As though, I was suddenly zapped into one episode of Pleasantville..when I suddenly realized that everything is COLORFUL at that very exact moment.
Had I been dreaming? I mean, I'd been exposed to ONLY grey+white  (yet, never dull) color of spring...until I came across this alley. 
Now, that's what I call 'COLOR life' 
even...I suddenly became an avid lover of scarves and handbags store.!!! 
And..I was finally able to spot one girl in YELLOW jacket among the mostly-dark side of people's jackets..though it's Spring!
So, that's the 2 Colors of Spring...at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...