안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 20, 2014

Oops..sorry...No Real Flowers..and To Compensate...

Oh there are some pictures left that I haven't posted yet.
We visited Garden of the Morning Calm on April 4, 2014..with some high expectation of enjoying fully-bloomed flowers.  
But..sadly...no. The garden was half empty at that time.:)
and we found these.....!!! 
We had to use our imagination as to what kind of flowers these plants would be when they're fully grown.^^ 
What a great way to entice onlookers, right? 
I know..I should've researched upon the garden prior to visiting.
I was like feeling ripped-off. But, of course..that's not true.
I just wished that the ticket could've been 50% off during which, though.^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...