안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 20, 2014

Walking through A Creek Near Home

It's early in the morning when I decided to take a stroll along the creek just around the corner of where I live.  
A river runs through it...A creek runs through it. Equipped with a jogging track, this is a good way to spend some time enjoying the spare time. 
Apartments dotted either side of the creek which only emphasizes the urban-feel of the neighborhood. 
Had I walked pass this creek bank a week earlier, I would've enjoyed it even more since lots of flowers must've bloomed by then. 
A typical spectacle everywhere in Seoul. Even under a bridge like this, there are free-to-use sport equipment for everyone to make the best of their time. 
But, some flowers were still visible for me to explore. And those are right under the highway above. 
So, literally..I was walking along the path of the creek OR walking under the toll-road above. 
A serene and calm morning accompanying me for about 1-hour long walk...back home.  
These are the hallmarks or highlights of what I've been doing in the morning on my way back home after taking the kids to school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...