안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yeouido Park (the last part)

Sunday, April 6, 2014.
We returned the rented bikes and off we went to the other side of the park..walking. It's almost lunch time...the only place we knew was..IFC Mall.. adjacent to the park. But..let's make some more pics...
^0^ 
^-^ 
Just when we're ready to go to have some lunch...the kids spotted a playground...and there they were! 
Oh, well. I thought that they're starving enough and that they'd stop playing... 
But, I was wrong...
They ended up playing around for another 30 minutes... 
As for me. Okay...I did have some moment with the natural surrounding again.
It was indeed a nice shocking view that in the 2nd day of Spring...the park had turned into this lush green. 
Come on..Lunch time's calling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...