안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 20, 2014

School Pizza & Rengginang

April 5, 2014. 2 weeks ago. They had their bite of this veggie & cheese pizza. We finally could buy this pizza specially made for us..no meat whatsoever.  
Let the pizza take its time. But, for me..Rengginang was a stunning discovery!!! We still had one huge tin of package we hadn't unwrapped yet. So, upon unwrapping it, voila!! this is something that I've been missing. 
These are rice-crackers that my Mom made for me back home a month ago when we're back to Indonesia. Yes...the tin is Orea...^^ but...inside..it's rengginang.
Intel's RENGGINANG INSIDE!! 
Gosh..what a treat indeed.
THanK, Mom..for these rengginang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...