안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring @ Yeouido Park & Hangang Park (part 3)

Sunday, April 6, 2014. 
People picnicking on the lawn stretching along the Han Riverbank. 
Photo-time. Finally, I AM in the picture. 
Kites flying. Seoul Tower beyoooond. Blue sky. Seemingly blue river. People taking pictures. people jogging, people jaywalking. ... 
After almost an hour spending time at the riverbank, we proceeded our weekend outing to the park, again. Likewise, we saw lots of people sitting on the lawn in the center of the park.  
A Great View of the Park that I would surely want to cherish. 
What a day! 
This was the only cherry blossom we could find on the spot. No wonder..it was quite an attraction. 
Happy Birthday, Eyra. *I know...I know...(but as I am writing it down..you're having your B'day). 
Mom & her daughter. *Sharing Happiness* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...