안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 19, 2014

3-Week of NO POST & .....then....

I think this is the longest-running record of me--being able to refrain myself from not 'writing' anything on blog. Not that I didn't want it to, but..gee...the loads of paper and work that I got to catch up ....were way too much to handle....*well, sure ..alhamdulillah...I managed to do all of those...with consequences of not-a-single-entry since March 28!!!
and...just when I was about to write about something..'a ferry disaster in Jindo struck the nation and it really made me 답답해!!!. We're shocked! simply shocked at what happened.
So, I would like to sincerely express my condolences to all of the victim's families and everyone affected. I am sure that we can get through this together. Amen.
Pray that everyone is accounted for.

#Pray for everyone affected by Jindo ferry incident. 
--> so, I just hope that everyone, my friends..anyone who happen to read this blog...please try to understand that IF I start posting up my pictures and all of the activities I've been doing for the past weeks (blogging that I've been doing on a daily basis for the past 4 years..), please..believe me that it DOES NOT mean that I am insensitive of what IS happening. I AM and I do. My heart goes out for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...