안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Petite France Revisited (part 1)

April 4, 2014:
Petite France is famous for its antiquities The first antique I saw was the one I haven't seen for years...--> this old and red scale. The last time I saw this was when I was in my high school days.:) 
The last time I was here was back in 2011. Nothing much changed except its entrance--which was completely different. And oh, yes..the paint seemed to be so new now...and the surroundings are more naturally blended into the houses.
New attractions are added like this one.
And what drove people to this place was nothing more than a mere infatuation that this so-called Petite France has been used as shooting locations for K-Drama, notably: Secret Garden & the latest installment of "You Who Are from The Star" 별에서 온 그대.
Spring really welcomed us that day. 
Viska, my friend with whom I visited the place, was more than relieved to be--at least--able to visit the place--finally...though for an hour to take some shots of the place. 
I also loved taking pictures of the plates attached on the wall. They are the quintessential portrayals of what France may have looked like..in the past. (I could be wrong) since I've never been there myself ㅋㅋㅋ
Thanks to these plates...쁘띠 프랑스는 찐짜 예뻐 보인다.  
Singer sewing machine: another antiquities that I found it eye-catching amidst the endless arrays of displays.
Self-portrait:)
Another section of a house that visitors could visit to take a peep into another K-Drama's shooting location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...