안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The silhouette of Color in Dumulmeori

This is the tree that has been drawing people's attention to come to Dumulmeori in the first place. As for me, it looks nothing spectacular, but then....things starts to change if we take a closer look at the tree and its surrounding.

First, I got to convince myself that it might be worth-visiting since I did not see anything else there. But, I was wrong. It turned out that this place had its own unique characteristics that -- I think --- others do not have, i.e. its being the center of attention in the seemingly ordinary looking picturesque environment there. The trees succumbed to insects or decaying old age so much that one of once-used-to-be hole or crack inside the tree looked to be --gladly--evenly shaped and filled with other materials to prevent it from being neglected. It now has become a kind of monumental memoir of once famous TV drama in Korea.  


Another thing that I would remember always was...the skies. It was breathtakingly pale blue with scrapping clouds scattered over it. As if some canvases glued all together the palettes of the afternoon skies....(whatever it meant:)  



The last scene of the day. The silhouette of Winter drenched tree and skies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...