안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 8, 2014

Awesome Mix. Vol. 1

What a 70s and 80s classic compilation it is!
I was hooked into all of them already since I was growing up with most of the songs.
Yes...Peter Quill brought me back into my years back in the 1980s.
I think Marvel did a marvelous job of bringing back so many memories through the songs featured in the movies. These songs not only came up in the movie but they are integrally intertwined into the movie so seamlessly that each time each of the song comes into the screen..I was like..."gosh, I know this song" "wait, is that....?" "wait...I wonder when was the last time I listened to the song?"
For everyone who hasn't seen Guardians of the Galaxy, well..if you happen to be a fans of Marvel ...well....go get your ticket and be zapped into another cosmos of eargasm..as others have been raving about this compilation.
Yup..it's a mash-up of Awesome Mix. Vol. 1.
What about vol. 2? I'm sure they're coming along..in the next movie.

Hooked On A Feeling - Blue Swede
Go All The Way - Raspberries
Spirit In The Sky Norman - Greenbaum
Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
Fooled Around And Fell In - Elvin Bishop
I'm Not In Love - 10cc
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
Come And Get Your Love - Redbone
Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Escape (The Pina Colada - Rupert Holmes
O-O-H Child The Five - Stairsteps


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...