안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 8, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2

After a week since its release, Eyra and Freya asked me to take them to the theater. This time...it's Dragon time. Yep, they watched the first one and this one seems to excel as well. Eyra wouldn't have been so excited, had om Kiky and tante Nia not come to join us. Since there were not many seats left...I got to purchase the tickets online so as to confirm our seats. 
There were 6 of us watching the 'HTTYour Dragons" on IMAX.
I thought the IMAX at Yongsan was the same height and size as the one in Wangshimni CGV..but boy...I was wrong. It's not even half the size of the latter. :(
But..luckily the HTTYD in 3D was amazing. 
and oh...just a day before...."Guardians of the Galaxy" was also the one movie I did enjoy.
Oh child....^^(one of the OST's title) still lingers on my ear.
other 80's songs dotted during the movie really got me hooked to the movie.
What a MARVEL movie. I love every bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...