안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SUPER Moon Over Our Apartment

Super Moon over our apartment tonight. I couldn't resist but noticing that it was nothing more than just like any other full moon. so,what's the fuzz about it?^^ 
But, I got to admit that it's brighter..or was it because I knew that the news kept reporting it as the'super moon' that I tended to see it shine brighter than it usually was? Not know it for sure.  
But..one thing for sure..it is a sight to behold. 
Being thankful for the this chilly, windy, freshly calm, and cool summer.
Yes, this year's summer is not hot compared to last year's--which is nice.
In fact, I felt like I was 'enjoying' the summer nights like we used to have back home in Jogja when the summer nights turned into cooler summer. 
back to Super Moon....It's still 11 August 2014 when I took this picture.
Happy Anniversary to our 12th marriage. 
Greetings from our apartment under the SUPER MOON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...