안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Kids Slept Over @ The Library...and Then???

It's August 8 and the kids were having a sleep-over @ the library. Yes, it's a summer vacation for the kids. As many as 20 kids from all walks of life...Koreans and foreigners were having a one-night party for one night. I took the kids early at about 6 even before others were coming..since I was having another plan with the kids' Mom.^^ 
Eyra and Freya were already making friends with a lad who seemed to be getting along well as soon as they met one another.
Modu Children Library was having this activity to let the kids get along well and learn from each other about 'socializing'. 
and..what about me^^ Yes, finally we're having a time just the two of us...watching movies. We watched 'Guardians of the Galaxy' in 4DX.  
Long story short: the following morning..at about 9 a.m. I was picking up the kids from the library and...they looked so happy and amazingly..they did not seem to be tired although from what I heard...they told me that they slept late....^^
Well....they DID have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...