안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 8, 2014

All are Within Reach

..and that's not a good sign.
peanuts, Coke, Minute Maid, chocolate wafers, assorted cookies, assorted crackers, all kinds of coffees and teas, chocolate bar, fruits...and...well....other food not shown on the picture...are all within my hands' reach. 
Just when I was sitting on the couch doing something...writing about something...these food distract me the most. 
Especially when it's late at night and my tummy's roaring begging me to 'dance' with it....I got to fight against my will to NOT ever fall into the trap of midnight snack.^^
But..more often than not..I succumb into the temptation of.....reaching THOSE snacks.
Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...