안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dancing 9: Season 2

It's one of the off-air show highlighting the success of Korean TV's reality show called 'Dancing 9'--which is essentially Korea's answer to 'So You Think You Can Dance'
The off-air show at the IFC Mall atrium was packed with lots of fans to the show.
I was on my way home from work when I got busted by the huge crowd of people blocking my way to the subway. 
I couldn't just let go the commotion and the uproar that almost deafened me to the point of 'not wanting to be around the cheering crowd' but..boy ...the energized atmosphere that pumped out of the off-air show really filled the atrium ....and that made me want to stay there a few minutes and let me take my phone out and take this picture so as to remember that I 'was' there to witness the 'commotion'

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...