안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 23, 2014

Gangneung Trip (part 6)

These are pictures I took when the kids were 'meditating' @ the shore. 
ㅋㅋㅋ again..I didn't know exactly what Freya was looking at, thinking about, pondering about...when she was gazing onto the sea....^^ 
But, I just couldn't help myself....pointing my phone to take the pics while she's just standing still.... 
and what a view. I mean...with a seashell protruding out of the sand right in front of the lenses, I was trying to capture the moment...
Yes... it was meant to be one of those picture-perfect moment^^ 
then..along came her sister, Eyra, who seemed to be so actively distracted by the endless possibilities of playing with the water... 
again....when her sister left...Freya stood still (AGAIN)...gazing onto the sea.^^
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
wait...she's like making a wish? ㅋㅋㅋ 
and that's when I approached her and...hey...snap out of it, Freya.
let's just play with the sand.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...