안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A 2-Hour Visit to Sejongno Branch Immigration Office

Got off at Jonggak station line 1, exit 6...there I was. I was walking down the street towards the Immigration office @ Sejongno. Yes, it's the new location of immigration office that most of foreigners in northern part of Seoul has to go to at least once during their stay in Seoul. 
As for me, after having my passport renewed last week, I got to have it reported to the immigration office. Since one week had already passed since I had my passport renewed, I got to go HERE. 
It's located at the 2nd floor of Seoul Global Center @ downtown Seoul.
I think I kind like it better here than the previous one. It's close to Yongpoong Bookstore. Yes...! 
I got to wait for 82 persons ahead of me...to be served. 
It's Monday and there were lots of people queuing..and since I got to wait for another 2 hours..I might as well spend my waiting time...inside the bookstore. 
So..off I went inside the bookstore while waiting for my line. 
Came at 10.30 and served at around 12.20...yes.. ^^
Not bad. One thing for sure..I got my renewed passport officially reported.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...