안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 22, 2014

Lotte World@Summer

The under construction Lotte Tower: the gonna-be tallest building in Korea. 
It's the 2nd time that I got this up close to the construction.
Going into the indoor, I was just sitting waiting for the kids doing whatever they're doing. 
Gee...having an annual membership card really pays off.  
I think it's the 2nd time this month that the kids went into the park. 
As for me, though it's my 2nd..I didn't do a thing for my age...^^since it's all about the kids having their time. 
Another 'Let's Dream' parade put on the show. 
And..another carousel trip. 
Where's me? behind the camera, for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...