안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, August 8, 2014

@ The Office with Pak Saiful

I just realized today that by next week,I won't be able to see Pak Saiful again since his term of replacing Mr. Nugroho at the office is going to be over. Yes..he's replacing Mr. Nugroho who is on a 3-week leave.  
And..realizing that he won't be here by next week, well..why not take a picture with Pak Saiful, then? OH...I just realized that he's been working out. 
and when I asked where he does his fitness training...he told me that it's inside the KBS building. 
I was LIKE "WHAAATT? there's a fitness center inside the building?" 
How come I never know that? Ok....thanks for sharing the information.
But then...who am I gonna go there with? ^^
Anyway.thank you Pak Saiful for being at the office. We'll be seeing you again soon.
You've been doing a great job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...