안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Eid Mubarak Gathering After 2-Weeks!

Yes, as I promised to my students, I invited them all to our home this week. They come from other cities like Daejon, Gangneung, Jeonju, and Incheon. Yes...they're studying at other cities so..it's not easy for us to meet on a weekly basis. 
I am glad to realize that although I never officially teach them, I feel like having a close attachment to them and so do they. Yes, that's the power of "...." I don't know what thta is. But..the fact that they're being Facebook friends ..on and off the air...is a blessing in itself. 
Indri, Henry, Nida, Andri and the gang were all here. There should've been more though. 
but..having them in Seoul like this ..I didn't have to do anything but...being thankful.. 
Some are going to be in Seoul until next semester, and some are leaving at the end of this summer. Well, students come and go to Seoul every semester and...
our home has become sort of a meeting point or a temporary home whenever they have something to do in Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...