안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Malioboro Express Train

I had no ideas as to what the management of the train was thinking when they decided to cover almost most part of the train in batik? Well, the good intention of using the traditional pattern (such as batik) to be incorporated into the train...is something that should be appreciated. I can't agree more. BUT....should it be like this?
I feel like....lost and lose my appreciation. Gosh..I almost couldn't tell which one's the door to the toilet and the one connecting to the adjacent compartment.^^ 
Thank God...the interior of the compartment where I got to sit was FREE from those cheesy wallpaper. I'd just hope that they would remove some parts of the wall paper....so as to ease the sore eyes of being exposed to such blaring wall.
Once again...I was glad that my compartment at Malioboro Express Train serving its daily service from Jogja-Kediri-Malang ....DID not Have the Batik pattern. 
Don't get me wrong, I love Batik pattern..as long as they are carefully applied. 
*Suray, enough complaining....^^. Nope...I was just rambling..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...