안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 11, 2012

Remnants in my head

So many things just wrapped up into my mind, especially the ever-exploding words, vocabularies, and expressions that I learned, ...have learned, ...am learning during Korean classes. So as to keep them intact in my memories, I am thinking of writing them down as a non-sequential story-line of mind-pouring or jot-it-down-quick kinda stuff.^^. Never mind the grammar^^. Korean grammar does ruin my head^^. It is way more complicated than I had previously thought of^^
Here we go:
After watching a movie about a life of a handicapped child...
보통 사람과 못지않게 똑같다고 생각했다. 보모님도 신경을 가지고 나서 문제가 없는 것 같다. 부끄러움 없이 당당하고 진지하게 생활을 하는 것이 감동 받았다. 진짜 부머님의 사랑이 큰 선물이다. 자기 아이들 주에 장애인이 있어도 큰 희망을 늘 가지며 살고 있다. 누구누구 씨가 발레 (?)를 하면서 신비로운 자기의 생활을.....

그 영화를 보고 ...눈물이 나왔다.

Then, I watched another short movie about tea and how it has evolved into some kind of lifestyle for some.
These are the things that I remembered: ^^
- 차를 마시는 건 마음을 녹여줄 수 있다.  I don't know if it goes that far, though.
- 향긋하고 영양이 그득한 차는  보약이다.^^ hmmm, is it so?
- 연역력을 높여준다고 했다.... sounds interesting!
-  스트래스를 완화시켜 줄 수 있다... now what...^^
- 탈모 예방까지....now..I know why I am BALD. ^^ (chuckles) hihihihi...^^
I should drink tea more often, then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...