안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 11, 2012

Today's Rants...Rants...^^

Should I call it the 'rant of the day'?
I don't think so and I think I should not. For what it's worth, I just have a load of must-do, will-do, got-to-do, ought-to-do lists right in front of my eyes. My eyes are like rolling out inside ..and my head is like spinning out of control whenever I look at the list that seems to be endlessly going on and on for the past few days. Not that I hate having all of these coming, but I felt like I have no idea as to what had got into me in the first place....that as if ..out of the blue..I got this huge heap of tasks. Call them personal or educational (?) errands or tasks, even..now..I feel like I'm spinning like a hamster in a cage with culdesac alleys with nowhere to go.
Breathe...Breathe...Breathe Suray.^^
There will be times when you will end up smiling while looking back that all of those far-off must-do, will-do, got-to-do, ought-to-do stuffs are over and you will be proud of having them in the first place. ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...