안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thailand always amazes me...

Amazing Thailand did impress me. It did not fail to impress me and I am sure...lots of other visitors. As soon as I laid my eyes on Thailand's pavilion at World Travel Mart this time, I felt the awesomeness that Thailand has.
Why not? I was like absorbed into the real Thailand. I felt like I was there. (Well, I visited Thailand a couple of times) and the scent and sight of the pavilion did bring me back there. Simply loved it.

Just look at these intricately served exhibits. They put lots of details into the pavilion that made it so attractive to every eyes that see them. I love the way they put all of this simple yet traditionally nurtured culture of Thailand. Oh, the flowers were really good.

The pavilion itself was designed so as to show the traditional house of Thailand. It was well crafted. Amazing  it was. We took our time to relax and enjoy the ambiance and nuance offered by this sheer simplicity--though not that simple. In fact, it was marvelously made.

See the chandelier? It was a nice touch to the already beautiful pavilion. Me and my daughters were having a rest after visiting endless-looking booths we had yet to go.

See the bag in front of us? It was already full with lots of brochures and discount ed packages of tours be it in domestic or international areas. 

Now this one was very cool. They even provided all guests with authentic Thai food, well it was a dessert. But, this simple dessert served well to showcase what Thailand had for its visitors. As a person from Indonesia who has similar dessert, I felt like being home. That's how well-managed the Thailand pavilion was. They provided the dessert until around 6 pm when the time of mart was about to be over. It means that they did prepare some small things like that. 

Then, this one is also interesting, they gave away some paper-made chandelier like souvenirs. They provided  the famous Thai massage. Well, it seemed that they've gone all out to showcase what Thailand really was. They did amaze me and apparently lots of other people who were queuing (see the picture?)
Splendid!
Thailand amazed me, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...