안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Japanese & Indonesian snack in One Day

I did not know what got into me...no, I mean..ok, let's put it this way. In one day, I got two different snack from two different countries. One was a snack that I did know what, but I liked it. the plastic pack said something like that shown on the picture above. It tasted sweet and it was fully covered with snowy sugar-like powder.

This is the ingredient or at least an information of what that was. I just knew that it was edible. More than that...I did not. Ok, I got this from ibu-ibu dharma wanita from UGM who visited Seoul after visiting Japan. So, on their en-route to Jakarta, they stopped over in Seoul for a 2-day visit. 
Thanks for the snack, Bu.

Another snack that I wanted to share is EMPING!!! Yest, it was emping. I've been craving for emping in Korea. And I never managed to get one anywhere.

So, when my friend, Seonhee, bought one in Uijeongbu and gave some to me, it was like a present.^^
Well, too much of it would not be healthy--so they said. But, still...a craving would only be satisfied when we got what we were craving for.......
the only solution was...to eat them all up^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...