안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, June 23, 2012

INdian Food After all...

After all the hard work that most of us showed during the Korea Brand Communicator's OT, I almost forgot to jot down what happened to the rest of us after we separated that day.
This is the picture we took with the Content Group. I love the fact that we did pretty good stuffs in solidifying the uniqueness as well as our so-called oneness thanks to the OT itself. 

We arrived in Seoul at about two or so...and we hadn't had lunch, yet. Since Chinmi and Kumar love Indian food^^ (Suray....pls. ....sure, they do...check out where they are from^^) and I also wanted to have biryani rice....(my favorite), we ended up going to one Indian restaurant in Myeongdong.

KUmar, Nandar, Chinmi and me...

What a feast to they eyes. I love the varieties of rice served in biryani style..the one that I love was the one with no meat on it. Well, vegetarian meal is the staple food for me. As for others, they enjoyed it, too. See that there were three different rice with its own special characteristics and tastes...

A closer look to the one I had...
It was totally worth the price^^

with Chinmi and we were like taking turn to take picture. Oh, the beverage I had was...a lychee juice or something like that with some milk mixed within. It's yogurt-like flavor....

and...Roti Pratta...one of my faves, too.
Been such a long time since the last time I had one back home in Jogjakarta, Indonesia. So, having a chance to be in Indian restaurant again right here in Seoul was like a dream comes true.

Zapped in the spell ...

Another angle and look and nuance of restaurant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...