안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, June 2, 2012

KUnjungan ibu-ibu Dharma Wanita UGM

In front of HUFS Main Building
Well, I was so excitedly busy for the two and a half days (May 33 - 24) simply because as many as 15 guests from UGM visited my campus, HUFS. They were on their route home from their visit to Japan. Since they were in Japan, they might as well visit Korea. So, to make the most of effectively 2-day visit, we might as well make the best out of it. Apart from visiting campus, sure...taking a sample of what Seoul has to offer for its visitors was a must-do program for them. 
That's where I set in.

I kinda planned of what, where, when for them to see and feel the sight and sound of Seoul.
Let me jot down some of the names who visited Seoul: Mrs. Tri Murniningsih Sudjarwadi, Mrs. Endang Sukorini Astuti, Mrs. Endah Nastiti Haryanto, Mrs. Maria Fransiska Eka Diana Christi, Mrs. Bekti Supratiwi, Mrs. Safitri Endah Winarti, Mrs. Suwarni Angesti Rahayu, Mrs. Tri Atmi Wahyuni, Mrs. Marsilah Barida, Mrs. Hartini Ratna Cahayawati, Mrs. Isminarti Rusmiyati Rustam, Mrs. Christi Endang Martini, and Mrs. Yustina Titi Chrysti Saptarini.

One might wonder as to why I took the trouble of writing the whole names down^^ 
Well, this is what I called a treasure of writing what might be a historical piece in the future to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...