안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Being with my daughter is priceless...

It is still a story about the time we spent together for almost a week in a hospital. We tried to smile as always, despite ..... oh well, I do not have to jot it down here. Eyra was  practically  lying on her bed for almost 6 days...of course, there were times when she got up and walked about the corridor at the 12 floor of the hospital, going to the toilet, or....going out to the 2nd floor of hospital plaza where we could breathe some fresh air...(rad my other post on this one)

I took a peep into the corridor where Freya was being hospitalized at Kyunghee University Medical Center. A father was seen pushing in a carriage with his baby on it, I guess.

Back to Eyra, here...she looked so soundly asleep. Every night she got a high fever. Whenever I remembered this, I felt a lump on my throat coz I know that she was struggling. But, thank God she's now fine and everything is fine now. 

Oh, this one is an example of set menu provided by the hospital. Since we told the staff that we do not eat any ham or pork or any dwaeji gogi or any products derived from those, we were lucky to have an attentive staffs who did their best to make sure that the menu met our request. In short, we always have fish or seafood with lots of veggies. And..Eyra loves to eat fish. 

This is a picture I drew on Eyra's bandage. It depicts Eyra and me tossing the balloon around.

She's the one who asked and persistently insisted me to draw something on it.

She looked back and --I knew--that she tried to smile^^

We went down to the 2nd floor of the main hall of the hospital where we could sit on a couch and sofa while enjoying a free time relaxing. Afterall Eyra needed some time to cool herself off from the monotonous atmosphere of the bunk bed in her ward. 

A happy look on her face. I could see that she was a bit swollen due to her illness. But, once again...alhamdulillah that now she is back to normal and fine. 
What I learned from having all of this is that...no matter how gloomy a problem may look or sound...things are surely going to be clear and better. We'd just need patience...^^
(Alhamdulillah ...and we are so grateful. We got a health insurance for the whole family. Thanks to the charity and the generosity of Kyunghee Hospital, 사회선업실, and the doctors there who sincerely supported us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...