안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ilchulbong 일출봉 at Jejudo

Finally, I got to the top of the crater. I never expected to have the steps designed like the arrangement at the theater for the visitors to enjoy the peak at ilchulbong. Well, to some extent it does serve as a convenient resting area for the visitors, but ..to some extent...it also poses another setback from natural point of view. Well, just saying...^^

On my way to the top. a vast sea and the surrounding neighborhood was visible from afar.

On our way down...... 

i could not stop admiring the blend of nature and the city below. Well, the vast (what should I call this? grass field?, savanna(?) No...!, meadow? Hmm, I am not sure, ok..let's just call it a green plain field....where Jeju horses used to roam^^(or so I heard)

Why not just take a minute and start once again admiring the nature (read: being narcissistic a bit^^) (chuckles)

As I was going down the plain, more and more different-looking scenery kept on rolling into my camera...
the cloudy skies did not hamper my spirit to have them kept secured into my second eyes (camera, I mean)

See the white tents over there? Some people were having a fiesta or party or something. And..some areas were secured for those waiting in line before riding on horses.

 Simply irresistible and temptingly serene plain...for our eyes to behold.

Out of some courses or paths that we could take, this was one of them. paved stones covered most of the walking trails so as to ease visitors who want to enjoy the natural phenomenon there.


Even at this tourist site, 우측보행 or a policy to walk on the right side of the street or paths was also applicable. So, we need to make sure that we walk on the right path so as not to bump into the descending or ascending waves of people who usually throng the area on weekend or holidays. 

A stray of stones signifying the fact that this site is world's natural heritage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...