안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 15, 2012

JEJUDO

On board the Eaststar Airlines, along with other fellow members of Korea Brand Communicator, we had a field trip to Jeju (Sept. 6-8, 2012). 
I did not know why I always sit right next to my Indian fellow, Bushan Kumar^^. Guess, we'd been together along everywhere we go on the trip organized by Korea Brand Communicator. 
We were so excited to have what we were going to experience in Jeju. Surely, it would be a great time for all of us. Okey, let's start...with......

Jeju Island...here we come..... What a beautiful island, Jeju is...
Ok, the first picture...comes from a sky captured by my friend, lee byul hyun, who was keen enough to seize the moment over the sky in Jeju. 

Another picture taken on board the Eaststar Airlnies. We were taking the 11.30 
 plane heading to Jeju International Airport, scheduled to arrive at 12.35.

Surely, I would'nt miss the chance to capture the boarding pass we got on our hand before boarding the plane...^^  

Ok, a little flash back of the commotion we made right in front of the ticket counter and some snack bar in Kimpo International Airport...

We took a pic but this time, with my not-that-smart smartphone camera....^^ it's dark. Or, the user is not smart since I did not know how to adjust the setting on the camera? (Chuckles^^^^^^.^.^)

OH, just to make it brief, after a 55 minute flight, we landed safely at Jeju International Airport where I noticed an exhibition on Indonesia at the arrival hall of the airport. Too bad, I did not have a chance to see what's being displayed.

The first notion that I got as soon as I stepped outside of the airport was....the palm trees that dotted the landscape and the surroundings...."WOW". I think I felt like not being in Korea...I was in a subtropical country..

A snapshot pic we took with my group. I think it was taken in Tamna Kingdom ruins where the legend of Jeju's first ancestors came from...


It was taken on the top of Ilchulbung, one of the wonders of Jeju. (more about JEJUDO on my other posts^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...