안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ilchulbung: At a Glance & Wink Wink

Wink Wink? 
There is ilchulbung that we were about to see. Since it was my first time visiting Jeju...so I was like impatient in everything that I saw. Just like this: we were still in our car but I just could not stop clicking my camera and pointing it at the tourist site we were going to 

even when...we were still passing through an alley that leads toward the ilchulbung...once again...I just could not help myself from...taking pictures.^^ 

Even as soon as I was going out of the car ..and that meant...practically I was still at the parking lot, I just again and again could not help but taking the pictures...
Well..the picture does not do any justice to the real beauty of the place, though.

Oh, well. Angel in us Coffee is everywhere in Korea. Even at the nearest entrance to the famous site like this one. One could misinterpret my photo: that this site is Angel-in-us-Coffee, instead of the UNESCO designated site: ilchulbung^^

This is the proof..that this is indeed a UNESCO preserved site.^^
A must-visit place in Jeju island.

Now...I was getting nearer and nearer to the top...cannot wait...cannot wait...



For someone who is so accustomed to seeing grey and grey apartments complexes in Seoul.....
Seeing this vast plain green was a blessing. It was beyond words.

Click there..click here...my eyes just could not stop rolling and wandering up, above, and beyond...Just take a look at that...isn't it breathtaking? 

I may need to enlarge the picture so as to give a view of how majestic the place is.^^

no comment on this one.


Before going up the peak of the inactive volcano, we got a chance to sneer our way into the path that was just right next to the high cliff overlooking the beach down there. Instead of walking up toward the peak, some people prefer taking a boat that would take them go circling around the mountain.

wait...? what? yes, it means that this ilchulbung likes right on the seaside, it used to be the leftover or remnants (?) or remains (?) of the volcanic eruptions thousands of years ago...

This is the cliff that I was talking about earlier...

This is me being narcissistic ...again...on the site. 
(a proof of being there, at least)



I think it deserves some enlargement^^ so as for anyone to see how beautiful it is.

As seen on the picture, we were walking up the steps towards the peak. Well, it was indeed a kind of afternoon exercise, back then.

Do you know what I had in mind? I just wanted to lie down on the grass and reading some books or eating some ice cream.....^^

and....I just wanted to bring the cool and fresh air back to Seoul.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...