안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Good Morning, Suray^^


I was on my way to start my activities at the earliest time possible which was around 6 am 
(Thursday, Sept. 27).
The sky was 'cracked' open by the rise of the sun. The warm orange sunlight was reflecting itself into the Han River that morning. The shimmering light somewhat enhanced the silhouette of the dark-grey-looking apartment buildings. The Han river was like a calm rushing flow of water with crystals on its surface.
All of this was happening and flickering right before my eyes while crossing the Han river...
I was so happily blessed that I felt the urge to capture this amazing moment.
It's not everyday that I could see this beautiful grandeur.
For some, it may be just another trivial moment passing by...
BUT...
for me..
It WAS and will always be something special...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...