안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Busan Milk VS Seoul Milk

I live in Seoul and drinking Seoul Milk or 서울우유 brand milk is like something natural without any question as to where I may get it. But, upon arriving in Busan, I bumped into a very 'eye-opening' revelation^^ that there is such a thing as 부산우유 or Busan Milk. 
I was surprised at this finding. And what made it more captivating was the fact that the prices of the two brands were the same!!!
Wait..there was one more thing: 
these two brands (as seen on the picture) were set up deliberately side by side.
Too bad...I did not buy and had a chance to taste what Busan Milk tasted like.
Gosh...does it mean that I got to go to Busan again? ^^ to try it out?^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...