안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Freya: where have you been?

Today, you mean, Daddy? Yes. I tagged along with you all day, right?
*Oh Yes. You and I were going to Gangnam where we met Eunhee seonsaengnim. We got to meet her before she went back to Indonesia where she is currently living.


*What did we have for lunch?
A small pizza for me and one large pizza for Eunhee ssnm and you, Daddy.
I loved the fact that they even prepared a small size pizza just for me. 

Another picture that showed how we ended up meeting again after we last met on August in Eunhee ssnm's wedding reception in Busan.
* Till we meet again, Kim Eunhee ssnm.

Back home: I was playing around with my nuna. I noticed that nuna had just finished her homework, i.e. drawing the same pictures as shown on the right simply by following the dots and lines given on the example. 
I remembered that it was at first hard to follow but then...I noticed that nuna managed to draw the pictures as  instructed.
*And..that's what you called an answer to Daddy's question " Where have you been?"
 Yup, that's pretty much it is.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...