안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 15, 2012

JEJUDO's Stud Farm^^

Stud? hmm....well, for those who like muscle man...this is not the place. This is the place for those who like stud which also bears another meaning .....a horse^^
It was about 6 pm and the sky was glowing orange and red and it was becoming darker....but...^^

We were intrigued by the very eye-catching glimpse of vast green meadow where wild horses or studs..were freely roaming the areas. 

Of course, we stopped the car and parked it somewhere near the road and got off the car..and started exploring the ranch...meadow...lawn? (NO), ranch, farm....anyway...it was all good.

The picture does not indicate any studs nearby.....^^NO, I am not a stud, myself. 
I loved the combination of the weather, climate, atmosphere, nuance, green ranch, and the serenity surrounding them...
It sort of encapsulated the wholly feeling of being in a land where I've never been

These are my friends who were also on the same group during our 3-day trip to Jeju. 
I loved the place except....the telecommunication antennas that dotted the hills beyond...:(

OH, I got one stud behind me.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...