안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Birthday, Daddy: Gifts from Eyra & Freya

Two days prior to my B'day...Eyra and Freya were hiding in their room..concealing something from me. (I bet they're up for something and I was right.). It turned out that they made these pictures as a B'day present for me. First, this is Freya's drawing. She always imagines 'B'day' as a party having a cake with the invited friends celebrating. and..oh..some presents, too. (But, Dear...would that be necessary for your Daddy?)
What you did is more than enough.  
Then, as I flipped the paper, I noticed another piece of treasure. She jotted down these words. It's simple, yet..I know how much she put her heart into it. 고마워, 프레야. 
Then..I got two other pieces of paper. One from Freya and the colorful one from Eyra. Yup, these are my B'day presents from Eyra and Freya. 
Nothing flashy or fancy about it....but the fact that they DID something for my birthday is beyond words. I love you, too, gils. 
고마워, 프레야..^^                                       고마워, 에이라^^
Surely, it's been such a great gift from both of you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...