안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 28, 2014

Planes? Sharks?...

I was reading an article for my class assignment while Eyra and Freya (sitting next right to me) were busy making 'something' out of their color clay. A few minutes later..I found out these cute little planes or sharks....:) put on my reading list. 
Eyra blurted out: "Dad, please pick one that you like. 
Oh, wait..I think I'll give the yellow one to you, Dad."
And what about the others? --> blue for Mama, pink for Freya, and the purple one for me, Dad.
But, why yellow? I was curious..but just left it unanswered. I just grabbed my camera and took a moment to take the picture of those little 'sharks'.  
*Thanks, dear for 'coloring up' my time so as to 'remind' me when I got to squeeze in myself in between assignment and play-time to be or at least..take a moment to notice what you're up to.
A week has passed and then I noticed something else. Wondering what those were that you put up on the wall. But, I guess...that's how you 'spend' your time...playing around in the house. 
*gals, just keep on making stuffs you like* and decorate the house as you please...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...