안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 28, 2014

Live from Space

Well, I should've made an entry on my blog about this event.....days ago ..no..weeks ago. But, well..now that it's all over..and the moment seemed to fade away...oh, well..
the thing was that I wouldn't let this 'memory' slip away. 
Yup, on March 15, 2014..all over the world was going crazy over the supposed-to-be sensational live event of the year or decade or century? hmm can't say much about it. 
Anyway...it's somewhat way different from what I thought it would've been. I thought I would just look out of the ISS window to keep looking down 'onto' the earth while ISS was circling around the earth..that's it.-as simple as that..but it turned out...it's somewhat similar to other NGC or Discovery's space programs...or is it just me? 
But, enough about that: here's the highlight: I'm impressed that this live coverage was simultaneously accompanied by live translation on screen for Korean viewers. 
Of course, it's possible...what's not possible when it comes to 'something' like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...