안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wait...We got to see the Korean-version of FROZEN!

We did see Frozen (겨울왕국) with other friends in February. I got admit that the film seemed to have a magnet of its own. Well, this is what happened...we saw it three times. Hmm what actually happened was that....the previous ones we saw were the original (English) version..and my daughters had been asking (read: begging) me to take them to see the movie in Korean (the dubbing version of Frozen). 
So, here we were. Just one day before the school started, I reserved 3 seats for 겨울 왕국 for the kids. I know that it may sound weird...but not at all...since...as much as they speak Indonesian and understand English...but....since they've been exposed to Korean life (and its language, naturally) for almost 3 years....they desperately wanted to see this Korean version of Disney's Frozen. Another reason?
Our ears have been bombardized by songs of the OST of Frozen in Korean version. So, of course..we're kind of curious of what the movie would sound like in Korean...which turned out to be on par with that of the original in English. 
Wow...those dubbers and singers are amazing. 
My salute and I took my hat off for them. And the kids turned out to love the Korean version as well. Now they sing along both versions. 아하!
Thanks to the quick and easy reservation system of CGV, I didn't have to bother taking a queue of buying or securing seats for any movie screenings. 
* and oh...Frozen: Congratulations for your OSCAR's win. 
You deserved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...