안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oscar Morning w/ Freya...

Ellen was walking down the aisle talking to (is that Jonah Hill?) her audience as she hosted the Oscar night...or morning for us, right here in Seoul. 
Yes..I was able to catch the first glimpses of Oscar big night via live broadcasting at home. It's March 3 (03-03) and Freya..who hasn't started her school until March 7 this week....accompanied me ..watching the Oscar show that morning. 
Ellen (with her Ellen's show I usually watch on YouTube) is one of the reasons I stayed tune in TV to get what she would come up with. Well, she did some funny jokes with her stand-ups. Okay..don't want to talk more about it. But...okay...this would remind me of the morning Oscar was live on TV. Thanks, Freya for letting your Dad watch TV for a while...though I couldn't see the whole show..
since well...ㅋㅋㅋ I got some classes to catch.
* As I was about to go, ....
Freya blurted out "Dad, can I CHANGE the channel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...