안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 28, 2014

Pizza Making Time!!!

Pizza time. Eyra was helping her Mom making pizza! Yeaach, now we're proud to say that we can make pizza at home. Of course, thanks to chef Sangjin Ko....we now know the secret recipe of how to 'cheat' in making a delicious home-made pizza. 
Gee...I forgot why she was shocked like this. The moment I clicked on my camera butter..I may have said something that might've shocked her...anyway..that's not important..she ended up finishing 'garnishing' her pizza. 
Thanks to the 'magic' of oven...everything's within reach when it comes to 'enjoying' food we otherwise only dreamed of--due to, well, you know....:) 
da..da.....the fresh-from-the-oven pizza. This one is specially made for me..wait...no...it has some meat in it...
All in all, Eyra and her Mom made three different pizza one time at a time...to be our dinner and breakfast for the following morning...*left-over time*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...