안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me:)

This is supposed to be Biryani rice--Indian-spicy rice--that has been one of my favorites. Of course, it's home-made. The other day, I bought Basmati rice along with one package of instant biryani ingredients. My wife told me that she'd like to make Biryani rice for my birthday. Dada..this is what it looked like. Although, of course, it looked more like nasi goreng (fried rice) than what we'd expected...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hahaha...but...the taste, scent, aroma makes up for it. Thanks, Ma.
* and..wait...though tempe is not the side dish that usually goes with Biryani....since I am a vegetarian...nothing beats tempe
As of today, I am officially 40 y.o. Gosh..now..number 4 stands right in front of my age...whenever I am addressing myself in term of age. ㅋㅋㅋ.
Some say life starts at 40. (Yes...but, what does that mean?)
In Korea some say that age is just a mere number '나이는 숫자에 불과하다'
 (...but, once again...what does that mean?)
What I know is that...I've been doing & experiencing lots of indescribable and invaluable lives with people around me....family, friends, and others. 
and..guess..I am just right here to always thank and thank and...being thankful for what God has given me, personally.
Alhamdulillah. Be thankful always, Suray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...