안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My ramblings on the the first day of school! ~.~

First day ever...Yup, we're ready for (supposedly) spring semester.

(**ㅋㅋㅋ Spring hasn't arrived...not just YET). What a commotion. As for me, I was gasping for air...(surely not literally) since I got to find where the 역사관 building--where my first class was to be held--was. Couldn't believe that 역사관 turned out to be--all along--the very building where all of international students go to have their paperwork checked & re-checked...oh..it's an international building...but how come that it's called 역사관 in Korean.

Anyway..that's not an important issue to discuss here. What I'd like to jot down right here is about what I finally signed up for the semester. Just like what I did in the previous semester (when I daringly took Economics-major class 아하!!!), this semester I finally got to pull off my nerves to take this Gender-issue related class. Way off the line of what I am used to be studying. But...it turned out...well..to be a very challenging, yet enthralling class in a way that most of the reading materials are sort of eye-opener to the subjects I've never touched before. --and there's one thing that I already like about the class, my professor manages the class in English:)...oh..it's gonna be a relief from most of the other classes--- taught in Korean.

Okay..it's still the first day of the first week. I still got to face the other two classes dealing with ASEAN & Indian studies. hmm...wait...that's not my cup of tea, either. But, simply out of having to take the course due to my being Indonesian:) learning at this school....I got no choice but to take the option. Hey...I'm sure it's gonna be as helpful and interesting as any other subjects I am interested in. Just wait and see.
And the last class....wow...gosh.."Advanced theories of ............." gee....just by the thought of its name....it gives me shivers and bumps...but...wait..I got no choice but to take it as well. (Right, Suray?). Yeeeeaaap.But, I wanted to take THIS class in the first place. I mean...I got to take it ...hoping that it might or will help me shape my ideas of what to do research upon......more concretely.....in ways I never thought of before.

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim. I am ready to do the challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...