안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oops...Happy B'Day from CGV?

yes..it's March and B'day-month. So, the other day...out of nowhere and beyond expectation, we got a free big-size pop corn and two cokes of our choice to celebrate the B'day. Sure...거절할 필요가 없죠? Why not just take it with a smile, then?
ㅋㅋㅋ Yes, I could be oblivious to the fact that for all CGV members, one free snack like this ....once a year is hard to resist, right?
And what 's the fuzz of taking this picture? I knew that as soon as I traded it back to counter for the popcorn...I'd never see this piece of congratulatory note again. 
I was right. Yes, Grabbed my free popcorn+cokes and there gone this pink-note of Happy B'Day. THank you, CGV. A simple thank-you note is enough.
Harus disyukurin, kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...