안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 28, 2014

Seoul Dream Forest

Wait, is this what was supposed to be a dream forest? Well....it is in the eye of the beholder..that's what counts--at least. 
As for me (or my camera lenses, so to speak), it is^^

This is what the forest looks like actually--perfectly surrounded by jungle of concrete apartments--a distinctive landscape of Seoul or any other cities in the peninsula. But, hey..this is what makes it a dream forest. 
An eerie evening just before sunset, I was dragged into the loneliness of this barren-looking forest longing for the embrace of spring.
As I glanced again, I spotted a typical yet an unfamiliar landscape I never knew existed before.
I've been to this forest several times, but..that was the first time I climbed up the hill and circle around the very spot where I spotted this spot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...