안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 28, 2014

Jaws Time & ....

Jaws Tteokkpukki (죠스떡뽁이) is a brand name for a franchise restaurant specializing in tteokpukki or rice-cake snack...and other gorengan or tempura or 튀김 a la Korea. 
The tteokpukki was so hot that well...Eyra found it irresistibly ..relentlessly torturing for the kids.^^ but..so much so...we keep coming back..:) 

They love the ojingo or fried squid...oh....and I happen to be a vegetarian. So, I've been always their guardian angel *chuckle* who accompanies them whenever they eat something like this. 
Gosh..all of my girls lovveeeeeee this jaws-time:)..but for me..sure..I could, too..though not so much into it like they are:) 
Yippiee...ice cream time....now I can enjoy and pamper myself with this...
but then again...they chose the flavor of their dream...and not mine:(
ㅋㅋㅋ once again..I could only see them having a great time... 
and...at home..they're also having a blast..with their tiger-dolls....even when they're having dinner. 
*This has been our weekend's lunch-snack-dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...