안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, May 1, 2014

More on Eyra's Birthday

I woke up at around 4 to set these all up. I mean...since we didn't do any party for her..so I might just 'invite' all of Eyra's dolls. 
Stuck the present right in the middle of them.
Gee..I couldn't believe it that my daughter named most of these dolls. 
Okay..it may look so outrageous to do all of these in the wee hour ..right before she woke up. 
But..that's a blast!. She woke up to find out that we arranged a special day for her. 
With eyes a bit bloated from waking up....they're as excited as they could be...like any other kids who couldn't wait for the presents. 
Just when I was about to ask her open the gifts, her sister asked if I could take the picture....of her giving the present to her birthday-sister. 
and..the biggest of them all. Oh, Freya chose the present herself--on her Dad's wallet, of course....*<>* 
Although it was actually Eyra's birthday, I kinda felt that Freya was the one who'd been so impatiently, yet gleefully wrapping up the gifts. 
Oh....that's priceless. 
now..family picture time.   
Actually..this was not that impressive...but boy..it's impressive enough for the money...(in a good way, of course..coz it's 50% discount off..and off-the-season toy that's more than enough to put a smile on the girls' face). 
And it goes both ways...while the other section is for cooking, the other end is for beauty-in-the-making make-believe kind-of-toy.
*Good job, Freya*
&Happy Birthday, Eyra&


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...