안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bravo! ASEAN in Korea 2013 (part 4)

I met with other friends from Cia-Cia, Sulawesi. They happened to be in Seoul for 9-week program(?) of learning Korean language. Oh, not all of them, though, some of them are my friends from HUFS.  
With tickets in hands, we're ready to see the show. 
Funny how I met them here while in campus ...rarely do I see them.
So..
this was a great time to pose together, right, guys?  
At the reception area before entering the theater @ Konkuk University where the program was being held.  
The 5th Bravo! ASEAN in Korea 2013 was an annual event co-hosted by ASEAN, Korea-ASEAN Center and of course, the embassy of each ASEAN member country. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...