안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 11, 2013

National Subway Graphic: The Limited Edition NOT to be Missed!!

I love how Seoul Metropolitan Management found its creative side of portraying the social phenomenon at subways. First, let me get this straight, well..at times I did see couples hugging and kissing (although some would be blietzkrieg-like kiss). Not that I am naive or being hypocritical, but..yest...there are kids too in subways.:)  
and that's what prompted the Subway management to create this public awareness campaign ad.
what a great way to 'nudge' those couples:-) 
Then...the second edition that I like is also about how some people would just behave like the king of the subway..hehehe.:)
Well, some may not be aware of it..but the fact that some do exist....has prompted (once again) the Seoul Subway Management to come up with this brilliant idea of 'portraying' misbehaved passengers as gorilla or Kingkong. 
Then..what about those who sneaked out of the system...get on and off the subways without paying. I was alarmed to find this, too.
Some are just using the children card instead of adult-fare card. (so they say).
but...this is what makes it even more interesting...
these limited editions of National Subway Graphics are what keep me glued to wait and expect more 'insanely' creative ways of 'nudging' those kinds of people out there.
hmmm I hope I am not one of those...:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...